Good Fruit Organic Bukidnon Milled Adlai Grains 1kg 5kg Vacuum Pack
$ 4.07 – $ 20.28 INCLUSIVE OF VAT
Bukidnon Adlai grains has nutritional value that makes us healthy. It is packed with nutrition, high energy yet low in carbohydrates. It is a great source of energy, complex carbohydrates, protein, dietary fiber, and minerals such as phosphorus, niacin, riboflavin, and thiamine. Also, it has a low glycemic index which diabetic patient will benefit.
Features, Benefits and Cooking Directions
Bukidnon Adlai grains has nutritional value that makes us healthy. It is packed with nutrition, high energy yet low in carbohydrates.
1. It is an energy-dense and nutritionally-dense food. It is a perfect energy boost that leaves you full longer. If you are restricting your calories, you may eat ⅓ to ½ cup of it per meal.
2. It is a good source of protein contributing 14% of its macronutrient distribution. Carbohydrates and fats contribute 83% and 3% respectively.
3. It has a low glycemic index rating of 35 whereas glucose is 100. What does it mean? Carbohydrates with a low GI value (55 or less) are more slowly digested, absorbed and metabolized and cause a lower and slower rise in blood glucose and, therefore usually, insulin levels. This makes it completely safe for those who are watching their blood sugar levels.
4. It is also high in dietary fiber which nourishes healthy probiotic bacteria in our gut, removes bad cholesterol from the body and slows down absorption of glucose in the body.
5. It is a high in calcium which helps maintain healthy bones and teeth and is very important in nerve transmission, blood clotting and muscular function.
6. It’s a gluten-free grain which is great for people with gluten-sensitivity.
How To Cook?
In a pot or rice cooker, use 1 part Bukidnon Adlai and 2-3 parts water and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
Tip. Soaking the grains overnight will shorten the cooking time.
1.0 kg, 5.0 kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.